- Current Prices:$688,800 to $788,000
- Closed Prices:$590,000 to $815,000
- Median Sale Price:$657,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$439
- Association Fee Ranges:$83 to $258/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 1,994Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Monticello features a handful of condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Monticello are $660,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.