- Current Prices:$395,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$442,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$36.67 to $112
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,722 to 3,084Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Monticello is a neighborhood in La Quinta, California. Homes in Monticello are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 7493-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Monticello typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.