- Current Prices:$149,500 to $229,735
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $248,495
- Median Sale Price:$225,780
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$140/mo,$0,$140
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,384 to 2,809Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Monticello Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monticello Park are $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.