- Current Prices:$289,900
- Closed Prices:$236,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$267
- Association Fee Ranges:$53 to $65/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,086 to 1,722Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Montierra At Shadow Mountain is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Montierra At Shadow Mountain represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montierra At Shadow Mountain are about $140,000 – $235,000 and sit on 2585.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.