- Current Prices:$1,425,000
- Closed Prices:$1,065,000 to $1,345,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$421
- Association Fee Ranges:$55.2 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:3,349 to 3,937Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Montilla represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montilla are about $900,000 – $1,260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.