- Current Prices:$344,900 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $456,500
- Median Sale Price:$369,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$325/quarter,$0 to $28/mo,$0,$285 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,080 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Montpelier represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montpelier are about $260,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.