- Current Prices:$379,999 to $1,160,000
- Closed Prices:$274,400 to $616,500
- Median Sale Price:$338,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$211/mo,$541.98 to $1150.3
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,598 to 7,139Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Montreux are about $400,000 – $570,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.