- Current Prices:$185,000
- Closed Prices:$119,950 to $269,500
- Median Sale Price:$165,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1923 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 1,815Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Montrose Heights is a neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are cottage, ranch and two story style, and they were built between 1910 and 2007. Homes in Montrose Heights are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are street and other, and homes in Montrose Heights typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.