- Current Prices:$315,000
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$153,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 3,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Montrose Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montrose Manor are about $140,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.