- Current Prices:$459,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$346,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$472,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$35.5,$90 to $117.5/mo,$33.33 to $35.5,$22 to $51.49/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,543 to 3,312Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moonlight Cove are about $250,000 – $510,000 and sit on 8047.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.