- Current Prices:$279,900 to $1,025,000
- Closed Prices:$182,000 to $2,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$402,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$348
- Association Fee Ranges:$3000,$165 to $385/mo,$0 to $2400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:384 to 5,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moonridge are about $195,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on 442.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, lot, street and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.