- Current Prices:$220,990 to $272,990
- Closed Prices:$228,990 to $272,000
- Median Sale Price:$244,140
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $325
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 3,142Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Moores Chapel Village is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. Homes in Moores Chapel Village are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Moores Chapel Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.