- Current Prices:$499,000 to $925,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100/mo,$120 to $1100,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,764 to 7,076Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moores Ferry are about $280,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.