- Current Prices:$399,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$372,500 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$512,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $1100,$0 to $100/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,053 to 8,753Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moores Ferry are about $280,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.