- Current Prices:$170,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$107,000 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$249,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$241,$0 to $242,$0 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:646 to 5,716Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Moors features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in Moors represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moors are about $125,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, none, carport, lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.