- Current Prices:$1,199,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $1,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$542,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$288
- Association Fee Ranges:$90/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1903 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 4,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morada are about $175,000 – $1,390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.