- Current Prices:$995,000 to $1,349,500
- Closed Prices:$907,500 to $1,835,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$535
- Association Fee Ranges:$711 to $753/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,552 to 3,424Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Moraga Country Club features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Moraga Country Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moraga Country Club are about $350,000 – $1,645,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, int access from garage and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.