- Current Prices:$1,249,000
- Closed Prices:$1,055,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$855
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1946 to 1953
- Sq. Ft.:1,335 to 2,451Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Moraga Meadows represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moraga Meadows are about $350,000 – $1,795,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, tandem parking, int access from garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, garage parking, drive through parking, off street parking, workshop in garage, other, guest parking, space per unit - 2, carport - 1, space per unit - 1 and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.