- Current Prices:$440,500 to $640,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $560,200
- Median Sale Price:$466,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$434
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$427 to $607/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:669 to 1,394Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Moraga Terrace is largely a condo community. The homes in Moraga Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moraga Terrace are about $95,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on 5.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport - 1, space per unit - 1, covered parking, guest parking, off street parking, other, spaces - assigned and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.