- Current Prices:$265,000 to $339,900
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $230/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,635 to 3,472Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morgan Creek Preserve are about $205,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.