- Current Prices:$765,000 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$542,500 to $1,890,000
- Median Sale Price:$822,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$165 to $301/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,462 to 6,625Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morgan Creek Village are about $600,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.