- Current Prices:$435,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$422,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$449
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $307,$270 to $307/quarter,$270 to $307/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:918 to 1,202Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Morningside features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Morningside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morningside are $405,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.