- Current Prices:$345,000 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$305/mo,$300 to $690/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,174 to 4,027Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Morningside at Lake Nona offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $102 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,964 to as high as $3,678. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $102 to $1,200. Property taxes for the year can range from $3,634 to $5,898.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.