- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$305 to $655/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,174 to 4,027Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Morningside At Lake Nona features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Morningside At Lake Nona are about $155,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.