- Closed Prices:$59,500 to $206,000
- Median Sale Price:$96,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:830 to 2,270Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The Morningside community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,655 to as high as $1,826. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Generally, homesites found in this community are around a quarter acre. In addition to a garage, most residences allow side apron parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.