- Current Prices:$449,900 to $899,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$424,937
- Average $ per sq ft:$260
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,244 to 2,816Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Morningside is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morningside are about $85,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.