- Current Prices:$749,000 to $3,295,000
- Closed Prices:$377,500 to $2,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$1050 to $1300,$1095/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,649 to 5,321Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Morningside Country features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morningside Country are about $575,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on 7092-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.