- Current Prices:$565,000 to $875,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $990,000
- Median Sale Price:$730,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$465
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $420,$210 to $391/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,046 to 3,041Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Morningside Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morningside Park are about $200,000 – $795,000 and sit on 2223-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, other, 2-car garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.