- Current Prices:$679,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $499,000
- Median Sale Price:$469,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$320 to $330
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:3,158 to 4,295Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Moroney Farms are about $300,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.