- Current Prices:$845,000 to $1,790,000
- Closed Prices:$722,500 to $1,790,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$433
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1882 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,632 to 9,666Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morrison Grove are about $575,000 – $2,990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, carport, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.