- Current Prices:$1,100,000 to $1,175,000
- Closed Prices:$832,000 to $1,275,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,067,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$685
- Association Fee Ranges:$306/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:1,402 to 2,214Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Morrison Meadows represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morrison Meadows are about $215,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, int access from garage, none, detached garage, drive through parking, driveway, street, garage parking, enclosed garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, tandem parking and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.