- Current Prices:$220,000 to $1,175,000
- Closed Prices:$197,250 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$291,770
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$672,$0 to $327.68/quarter,$55 to $157/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,032 to 5,254Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Morrison Plantation features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Morrison Plantation are about $180,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.