- Current Prices:$176,000 to $739,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $436,000
- Median Sale Price:$292,155
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $672,$163 to $327.68/quarter,$55 to $157/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,052 to 5,507Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
In terms of home type, Morrison Plantation features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Morrison Plantation are about $200,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.