- Current Prices:$229,000 to $412,500
- Closed Prices:$179,850 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$672,$0 to $327.68/quarter,$55 to $157/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,032 to 4,732Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Morrison Plantation features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Morrison Plantation are about $180,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.