- Current Prices:$387,500 to $1,800,000
- Closed Prices:$112,000 to $665,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$267
- Association Fee Ranges:$210/mo,$350,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,016 to 5,634Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Morristown is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morristown are about $90,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.