- Current Prices:$768,000 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$760,000 to $1,820,000
- Median Sale Price:$978,747
- Average $ per sq ft:$409
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$95/mo,$450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 5,934Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morro Hills are about $465,000 – $3,495,000 and sit on 669-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.