- Current Prices:$244,500
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $242,500
- Median Sale Price:$241,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$272
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1952
- Sq. Ft.:902 to 1,010Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Morrow Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morrow Village are about $145,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.