- Current Prices:$297,852 to $409,990
- Closed Prices:$188,500 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$440 to $665
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,378 to 4,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morton Creek Ranch are about $165,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.