- Current Prices:$125,000 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$111,750 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$138,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$230 to $1050/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:983 to 2,717Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Morton Grove Condominiums is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morton Grove Condominiums are about $110,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.