- Current Prices:$115,900 to $319,000
- Closed Prices:$114,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$128,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$230 to $1050/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:983 to 3,317Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The home designs and prices in the community of Morton Grove Condominiums are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $230 to $1,050, master fees ranging from $115 to $1,050, and taxes for the year range from as low as $762 to as high as $1,714. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $230 to $1,050, and taxes for the year can range from $1,447 to $2,515. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.