- Current Prices:$162,975 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$143,800 to $234,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$82
- Association Fee Ranges:$450 to $680,$453 to $800
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,196 to 3,818Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms 0
Morton Ranch offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $46 to $800. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,174 to as high as $16,605.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.