- Current Prices:$129,900 to $850,000
- Closed Prices:$68,000 to $323,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $402/mo,$0 to $700,$0 to $1500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,196 to 3,818Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Morton Ranch are about $125,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.