- Current Prices:$199,998 to $250,000
- Closed Prices:$143,800 to $229,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$350 to $680,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,196 to 3,818Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
The community of Morton Ranch features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $350 to $615. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,053 to as high as $7,590 in this community.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.