- Current Prices:$116,600 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$89,124 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $800,$0 to $750,$46 to $540/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,196 to 3,818Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Looking to buy a new home? Morton Ranch is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $200 to $680. Property taxes range from as low as $4,263 to as high as $7,590.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.