- Current Prices:$192,500 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$156,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $800,$175 to $236/mo,$0 to $195/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,255 to 5,879Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Moss Creek is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Moss Creek are about $190,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.