- Current Prices:$195,500 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$156,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$254,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $800,$175 to $236/mo,$0 to $195/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,281 to 5,879Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Moss Creek is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Moss Creek are about $190,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.