- Current Prices:$234,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$184,500 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$253,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $725,$175.5 to $227.84/mo,$0 to $200/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,281 to 5,879Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Moss Creek is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Moss Creek are about $190,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.