- Current Prices:$172,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,087 to 1,322Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moss Creek Village are $165,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.