- Current Prices:$229,900 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$197,500 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,553 to 2,640Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mossy Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mossy Oaks are about $150,000 – $460,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.