- Current Prices:$750,000
- Closed Prices:$549,000 to $775,000
- Median Sale Price:$699,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$155 to $166/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:2,025 to 3,948Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mother Lode Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mother Lode Village are about $485,000 – $775,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.