- Current Prices:$1,275,000 to $1,399,000
- Closed Prices:$735,000 to $1,625,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$425
- Association Fee Ranges:$345/quarter,$115 to $428/mo,$0 to $428
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:2,179 to 4,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Moulton Ranch is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Moulton Ranch are about $650,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.