- Current Prices:$319,000 to $1,700,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $1,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$28 to $30/mo,$28 to $29/quarter,$9 to $33,$0 to $8
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 6,466Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mount Gilead represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mount Gilead are about $210,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.