- Current Prices:$1,000,000
- Closed Prices:$847,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$972,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$481
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $867.47,$867 to $868/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,700 to 2,490Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Mount La Jolla is largely a attached home community. The homes in Mount La Jolla represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mount La Jolla are about $655,000 – $1,095,000 and sit on 11.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.