- Current Prices:$45,000 to $85,000
- Closed Prices:$30,000 to $114,000
- Median Sale Price:$63,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$43
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $250,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:792 to 3,036Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Mount Olive Heights is a neighborhood in Polk City, Florida. Homes in Mount Olive Heights are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Mount Olive Heights typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.