- Current Prices:$94,900 to $189,900
- Closed Prices:$40,000 to $114,000
- Median Sale Price:$63,875
- Average $ per sq ft:$88
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $250,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:792 to 3,036Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mount Olive Heights are about $30,000 – $115,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.