- Current Prices:$229,900 to $474,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$105/mo,$945 to $1550,$1230 to $1600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:350 to 4,764Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mount Olive Shores North are about $140,000 – $470,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.