- Current Prices:$2,950,000 to $3,898,000
- Closed Prices:$1,699,000 to $2,299,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,982,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$675
- Association Fee Ranges:$399/mo,$395
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:4,216 to 5,250Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Mount San Antonio are about $1,650,000 – $2,750,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.