- Current Prices:$389,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $830,000
- Median Sale Price:$415,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$345
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $88/mo,$167 to $266/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,104 to 5,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Mount Vee Manor is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Mount Vee Manor are about $340,000 – $730,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.