- Current Prices:$115,000 to $2,200,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$668/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:766 to 5,718Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Mountain Air is a neighborhood in Burnsville, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 2002 and 2002. Homes in Mountain Air are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Mountain Air typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.