- Current Prices:$1,149,000
- Closed Prices:$910,000 to $1,448,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,087,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$287
- Association Fee Ranges:$261.02 to $368.5/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:4,304 to 4,561Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Mountain Cove are about $475,000 – $825,000 and sit on 14059.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.