- Current Prices:$920,000
- Closed Prices:$740,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$785,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$265
- Association Fee Ranges:$233.38 to $247/mo,$226 to $247
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,447 to 3,691Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Mountain Cove are about $550,000 – $980,000 and sit on 233.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.